Patterson Elementary Counseling
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or for support. We offer individual counseling, small groups, and offer problem solving assistance with student behavior concerns.
Nikki Kelley is the counselor for Pre-K, 1st, and 3rd. Her contact info is: firstname.lastname@example.org 936-709-4393
Dana Zuercher is the counselor for K, 2, and 4th. Her contact info is email@example.com 936-709-4322
School Counselor Role
- School counselors work with staff to provide instruction and resources on mindset, behavior, and student success.
- School counselors work with staff and families to identify the needs of the students and the campus.
- School counselors encourage better student relationships and promote positive attitudes.
- School counselors maintain confidentiality.
- School counselors help students recognize abilities, interests, and achievements to help them make decisions about their future.
- School counselors aid and support both individually and in a group setting to help students during times of transition, heightened stress, and critical change.
- School counselors consult and collaborate with staff, family, and the community to ensure student achievement.
- School counselors provide referrals for students and family for additional assistance and information.