Meet our Counselor!
If you need any help or have any concerns regarding your students, please feel free to contact me.
School Counselor Role
- School counselors work with staff to provide instruction and resources on mindset, behavior, and student success.
- School counselors work with staff and families to identify the needs of the students and the campus.
- School counselors encourage better student relationships and promote positive attitudes.
- School counselors maintain confidentiality.
- School counselors help students recognize abilities, interests, and achievements to help them make decisions about their future.
- School counselors aid and support both individually and in a group setting to help students during times of transition, heightened stress, and critical change.
- School counselors consult and collaborate with staff, family, and the community to ensure student achievement.
- School counselors provide referrals for students and family for additional assistance and information.